Thursday, November 12, 2009

The nesting period...

We have always been hesitant to purchase anything "baby" because of what it would do to our hearts. We thought it would make it harder every month we did not get pregnant or even now, would make waiting just that much harder. But the more we get in the process, buying baby stuff is not the trigger---trust me! So.....we recently purchased this car seat/stroller combo!It was kinda fun to buy something for our soon to be baby! We are also clearing out the stuff that is in our spare room that we will hopefully soon be calling our Baby Room!!!

Another fun nesting thing happened today. My dear friend Sue came to work and said that a woman she works out with made me something for our baby. I have only met this woman once and it was over a year and a half ago. She made me a super cute receiving blanket and matching burp cloth. This was my first gift from someone and I kinda like that it was from someone who is a stranger to us. It just goes to show how much this baby is always going to be a part of my and Mike's testimony of God's faithfulness to us. This baby will be loved and cherished by all---even those we don't know!

Loving the fact that I am gonna be a mom soon and still hoping that the agency calls this week with great news! Be praying with us!

1 comment:

  1. I'm always happy to see a new post, Kim! Thanks for including us in your journey!

    ReplyDelete