Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Being an auntie is pretty amazing!

Well as of Friday, November 13, 2009 at 2:38AM, my big sister became a mommy...and I became Auntie Kim. I left early Friday morning to be with her and see this little bundle of joy. Riley Chapman Smith entered into this world and stole all of our hearts. I was so happy to be with my big sister and tell her how proud I am of her. She is already an amazing mom to Riley. I got to hold him and tell him how much I love him already too. I left Saturday night and here I am a few days later and I miss the little guy. I miss just holding him and talking to him. He really is a beautiful baby and we are all so lucky to have him around.

This is my sister Jen, her hubby Ryan, and little Riley wearing his "My Aunt Kimmy Loves Me" onesie! It's amazing how one little boy can steal the hearts of so many people so quickly!

Can't wait till all our friends can be Auntie's and Uncle's to our little bundle!

1 comment:

  1. Grateful for the grace that's been given so that you might truly rejoice with Jen. Who knows what Riley and your baby might do within your family to redefine and strengthen relationships for the future.

    ReplyDelete