Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Hawaiian Vacation

Yes, that is right...Mike and I are going to Hawaii on vacation! We booked our plane tickets on Friday night and are so happy! I have never been to Hawaii...so when we started talking about going on a little "babymoon" we both agreed that we just wanted to relax and do nothing else. No touristy stuff like we usually do. And I'm not gonna lie, that is a hard concept for me. My family was more of a "let's see everything while we are here" kind of people. So that is typically how I like to get away. We have been to New York, Disney World, San Francisco...and each time we come back so tired from walking around or sightseeing. We wanted NONE of that this time!

So from March 7th till the 15th we will be vacating our lives for 8 glorious nights in Kauai! It's almost like a second honeymoon. Ahh...cannot wait...here is a little picture of the view from where I plan on plopping myself down at!

No comments:

Post a Comment