Monday, May 9, 2011

Emsley's 2 week check up

Today we went for her 2 week check up (well its actually 3 weeks!) today with Dr. Huckaby and everything went WONDERFULLY! Here are her stats:

Weight: 10 lbs (our little chunker!) and in the 95th percentile
Height: 21 1/2 and in the 90th percentile

She is also starting to stare at her daddy and I and listens for our voices. She is sooo close to holding up her own head and her legs are really starting to get stronger. She will push herself up now while we hold her. I also would like to think she is about ready to sleep longer at night and the Dr agrees. Because she is properly gaining and growing she is pretty stinkin' close!

Dr. H said she is doing great and we don't go in until her 2 month check up. Then she gets shots...boo!

I will be posting a picture of Emsley soon because she is getting so big...so quick!!! Love it!

1 comment:

  1. 10 pounds?! I hope she has baby rolls & I hope you post some pictures if she does. I LOVE baby rolls. Glad her appointment went so well & that you even made it there on time! :)

    ReplyDelete