Monday, April 4, 2011

Our vacation recap!


Well we have been home a couple weeks now from Hawaii and are trying to hold onto our bronze glow that we got! Our trip was fun and completely memorable. Between ziplining, snorkeling, going to a luau, and a tsunami warning in the middle of the night...this will be a trip we will NEVER forget! Our time together was so sweet and conversation about this next chapter in our lives was amazing. We are so in sync with our thoughts and feelings about becoming parents it is wonderful. The picture to the right is the view we enjoyed for 8 glorious days. Here are some highlight pictures of what we did.
Well I hope you enjoyed seeing a few pictures of our trip. Hopefully I can take some pics of our now finished nursery to show off. I know that my sis reads this sometimes and I want her to see her niece's room!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys had a great time in Hawaii. Kauai is definitely my favorite & I would love to see more pictures sometime! And I DEFINITELY want to see my niece's room!!!! Although, I'm even more excited to see my niece!

    ReplyDelete