Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blog Redesign and Update...

Welcome to my new blog. I updated the page and I love how it turned out. It's about the growth in our family and the little girl that will soon be home with us. So instead of this blog being about the journey, it's about the life we live as a family. A family of THREE!

I also added a baby countdown to my page...I wish I would have added it earlier. Now it says that we are 10 days away from the baby's due date. Mike and I keep saying it feels like just yesterday we said we have 50 days, then 30 days and so on. Tomorrow we are in single digits. Kinda feels like that day was never gonna come. Ok...enough about that!

Little update...baby is doing good. Birthmom is having one contractions every day now so she is progressing. The baby is growing and our next appointment is next Wednesday. We found out that our homestudy is no longer valid. So 11 days before our daughter is born, we have had to get physicals, paperwork from the DMV, CPR class for Mike, and meet one more time with our social worker. No big deal, right!?! Well, we have been jamming through it and working hard to get it all done. So be praying that we work hard and diligently to get things done. And also that our paperwork is processed quickly so that it doesn't hold things up. We do know that not having it done (in case our little one decides to enter this world early!) will not hold us up from bringing our daughter home after she is born. Praise the Lord!!!

Well, I always think that each post will be the last one that I will have before we bring the baby home. So you never know...

1 comment: