Monday, July 19, 2010

Just sitting on our patio....

And realizing that it has been almost a month since I posted anything. So much has been going on...

Staying home has been so nice...I am not stressed out and feel like I can think again. I did get a part time job at the Irvine School District but I still have a month and a half off so its good for now! Its funny, I never really thought I was a stressed person but I am learning that I totally was. Its not that I didn't like working at Biola (especially since I loved the people there) but I guess the work did overwhelm me. I thought I had to do it all and help everyone. But now that I am home, I am seeing that I cannot get it all done in one day and it's ok to take my time to accomplish all the tasks I have before me.

In other news, my darling husband turned 30 this past Saturday. I have been spoiling him for the last 30 days and loved watching him just enjoy all his friends and family at his party. On Friday, we went to the Great Park in Irvine and rode the hot air balloon...it was amazing!

Then we celebrated with a great party and I think Mike had fun... I love this man and am so grateful for who he is. He really is a great person and it is a huge blessing to be his wife.

In adoption news, we are signing a contract with an adoption facilitator tomorrow. Their job will be to find us a baby. They usually get people matched within 1-4 months. We are feeling like God is really in control and leading us step by step in this decision. God has a child out there for us and know that He will bring us together soon! I will hopefully have more news soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment