Monday, June 28, 2010

Update

I think I am way overdue for an update. We got some unfortunate news last Sunday (Fathers Day) from the birthmother. She texted us to let us know that she had the baby. After talking with the social workers, she is keeping the baby. Looks like we are back at square one and waiting to be matched again. We were definitely disappointed and are working through those feelings.

In other news, my last day at Biola was last Friday and now I am staying home being a housewife. Today is my first day at home. So far I have done laundry, made lunch for Mike, and plan to do a lot more. I am loving getting the house organized and together for us. I'm glad i can do this for Mike so he doesn't have to worry about it when he gets home. (I kinda think he is liking it too!)

Ok...I think that is it for now! Will keep more updated now that I am at home!

2 comments:

  1. MAKE SOME COOKIES FOR MIKE!!!!

    Miss you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no words :( but I have a great shoulder and a listening ear. Yeah for staying home :)

    ReplyDelete