Monday, March 22, 2010

My cousin's wedding...

I know...I know. I have been totally M.I.A. for a couple weeks but I am back and you will be excited to know that I am gonna blog more (maybe even 2 tonight!!).

Ok...so this past weekend my cousin Danielle got married at the Lake Arrowhead resort. It was a beautiful day and a gorgeous setting for a wedding. It was fun to stay in a cabin with my family and get all dressed up!


My cousin and her new hubby Rudy looked great...and this is gonna sound weird but my grandma was the officiant of the ceremony. At first, I thought it was odd but she did an amazing job. She got certified for the day and pretty much rocked it. My grandpa died about 14 years ago and you could tell that she was missing him seeing yet another granddaughter get married. But he was deeply remembered and by her officiating, she brought a little piece of him with her. Here she is with her granddaughters.

All in all the wedding was great but it is sure great to be back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment